Monday, December 29, 2008

Freedom

Dylan was incarcerated in his Pack N Play for his own protection. He's developed a bad habit of trying to climb on the back of the couch, and I'm extremely nervous he is going to fall and crack his head open on the tile.

Ethan, with no warning, upended the playpen, and just like that, Dylan walked free.

He was very startled to suddenly find himself out of the playpen, and kept going back to it and peeking in with a puzzled look on his face.

Is it naptime yet? I'm very ready.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

LOL! Okay, I'm only laughing because I've been there. :-D

We have a half wall between the family room and the kitchen and te couch sits right there up against it. Caoimhe does the climbing thing too, I'm sure she's going to fall over and break something one of these days. My nerves...