Friday, November 21, 2008

New Blog

Dave mentioned keeping track of Ethan's work and progress somehow and of course the first thing I thought of was another blog.

Here it is.

This week we've been doing a lot of worksheets while I try to figure out what concepts he knows and what needs work. From a schooling point of view, it's different than just knowing how advanced he is in some areas. That won't matter if he can't read or count.

So. If you'd like to follow us on our journey, you are more than welcome. Suggestions are always welcome as well. I hope to morph out of the workbooks and into unit studies at some point, at which point the daily posts will hopefully become more interesting.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I was sure I had commented on this...or maybe I did it over on the new blog. Or maybe I just thought a comment and never typed it! Yikes!

I love your new blog and plan on stealing...I mean borrowing...many of your wonderful ideas!