Friday, August 01, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Actually, no, that's not quite right. We're leaving in our mini-van. Tomorrow morning. And we'll be gone for two weeks and a bit.

First we're taking two days to drive to Michigan, and after a week there, we're driving down to Tennessee for another week. Then home again, home again, jiggity jog.

I will probably still have minimal access to computers in some form, so if anything big happens, you'll know about it. Otherwise, I'll just tell you all about it when I get back.

This is the first time traveling with all three kids. Wish us luck!

Now I must get back to packing.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Good luck traveling! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. And see photos, of course!

Claire said...

Have fun, and Good Luck with the driving! I'm jealous actually; our vacation keeps getting pushed back. :(

Can't wait to hear the details when you get back...and pictures, Lots and Lots of pictures of course! ;P

Kerrie said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time Ami!
On a totally unrelated note...I clicked through from your profile today and I saw you have Selah listed in your favorite groups - have you ever read Todd's wife, Angie's blog?
I don't have any words for how amazing this woman is, but I think you'll love her writing as much as I do. :-) http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/