Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Peekaboo

Dear Internet,

Well, hello there.

It's been a while, I know, and I'm sorry. There just hasn't been too much going on, and not too much to talk about. Ethan went through a tough phase, followed by probably the best phase he's ever had (more of that, please!), followed by more difficulties and then - miracle of miracles - a nap! And then tonight we all went to Fazoli's. And that pretty much sums up the past couple of weeks.

The swallows decided not to build over the patio - I guess the kids and the dog spooked them. So they moved to the front and they're building over the door. When we load up the van to go anywhere, they sit on the roof and chide us. If things get too scary for them, they fly to The Stick and wait till it all blows over.

Anyway, yeah. I just kind of still don't have a whole lot to say. Don't jump ship though! I promise I'll be back, I just don't know when.

In the meantime, I have kids! Have I mentioned that? Here, to tide you over, are a bunch of pictures of them, set to music! (Just click on the thumbnail below - please let me know if you can't see it or can't get to it.)

See you soon.

XOXO

Mommy


View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 6/10/08

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That montage was so worth the wait of seeing an update;o) I was starting to get worried. Glad all is well.

Your boys are beautiful!!!

Claire said...

Yay, there you are! I've been wondering about you and hoping things were alright.

And, I love the montage. :)

Granpa said...

Can't wait to see all those guys, I'll keep them out of trouble !!!! Granpa Hunt