Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Election Year

What? Election year again? Already? That isn't possible. Just last week we were sitting in the living room in Connecticut, Dave with his laptop and I with mine, Excel spreadsheets open before us, following the returns. Last week! And it's time to do it again?

That was a jarring realization. Time is going by way too fast for me.

And then, tonight I pulled out one of Ye Olde Favourite Albums (you can take the girl out of the 90's, but you can't take the 90's out of the girl) and realized it was released seventeen years ago. Yes, that's seventeen, with a 1 and a 7.

Good grief - when did I get old?

I don't feel old.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Yeah... at least you made it into the '90s girlfriend.
Ever hear that Bowling for Soup song about 1985? ;-)