Friday, December 07, 2007

I Have No Idea

Ethan snuck into the office today to peek out the window. He came running out saying, "Mommy! Someone's here! Who's here?! It looks like they might be from California, Mommy!"

As I hastened puzzledly to the office, I was wondering 1) who could be at our house, and 2) how in the heck he would know someone was from California.

When I looked out the window, following his pointing finger, I saw, in the neighbor's yard across the street, an inflatable (but pathetically deflated) Santa and snowman, and a tree made of lights.

"No, Sweetie, that's not someone from California, that's a Santa balloon and a Frosty balloon and a light up Christmas tree."

"Why?"

"...."

Anyone else have answers? 'Cause I'm all out today.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

I'm not even going to try to guess! :-D