Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mars and Venus Discuss the Perfect Day

Me: You know, all day today I was so giddy because it's so beautiful out, and the windows are open, and the house smells all fresh, and I got to light some of my candles, and got the grocery list done and was going out the door to get the shopping out of the way so I wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow, and I got in the van and turned it on and the song that came on was What a Wonderful World. And I thought that was kind of funny, because it was so perfectly fitting, and then as I backed out, a butterfly flew past.

Dave: And it made you cry?

Me: Well, no, actually. But it did just tip it over into the Ridiculously Good Day category.

Dave: I'm just happy Tennessee won [their football game against Mississippi State]. That's all I care about.

So let's recap:

Venus: Sunshine! Breezes! Candles! Shopping! Music! Butterflies!!
Mars: Football!!

No comments: