Friday, July 27, 2007

Last Dr. Visit

Well, I had my last Dr's visit this morning. One last ultrasound showed Dylan with his face looking as if it were pressed up against a window - things are getting crowded in there!

I didn't go into labor before today as I thought I would. So now I may actually have to wait until Wednesday.

Dylan's moved back into a breech position, and my non-stress test showed no contractions today at all. So much for high hopes!

And that's all the news. If anything happens before Wednesday, I'll put a brief note here before we head out the door to the hospital. If you don't see anything between now and then, it means I made it to the finish line (relatively) intact.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Enjoy your last few days of pregnancy! You're in my prayers and I can't wait to hear all about Dylan's arrival!