Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Countdown

At this time (8:30AM), three weeks from today, I'll be holding Dylan.

People, I. Am. Ready.

It cannot get here soon enough.

Of course, this is all assuming my body does not rebel, and I make it to the 1st, which is a subject of debate in this household. My mother thinks yes, Dave and I are not so sure. Yesterday I killed a spider with a shoe, and my uterus strenuously objected. Then again, my uterus has been throwing its weight about and strenuously objecting to all sorts of outrageous behavior on my part - things like getting up from the couch or walking from one room to the next. I think my body is about to just throw in the towel, and secretly I'm kind of wishing it would, so I could get this over with.

So that's the update. We now return you to your regularly scheduled lives.

5 comments:

Gail said...

It's almost baby time, yay!!

mommy said...

LOL You of all people (except maybe Dave) are the most familiar with how ready I am for this to just happen already!

:D

Kerrie said...

Wow! Are you having an induction or a scheduled C-section Ami?
At any rate, you're almost there, how exciting! :)

Jamie said...

Kerrie already asked the questions I had in mind. So close...so exciting! Three boys...what fun!

mommy said...

It's the date for my C-Section. This will be my third - I have a lovely fibroid that is smack in the way of the birth canal. Sections are the only way to get everyone out safely.

Thank goodness for modern medicine, I say!