Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Project: Birdfeeder

We put together our egg carton birdfeeder this morning, finally.

Ethan has been begging me to do this project since the weekend, but it's either been way too cold, or it's been raining. After checking on the weather forecast, I promised him Wednesday would be the day. But first we had to get through Monday and Tuesday.

At long last, Wednesday rolled around. Bright and sunny and in the 60's (so far; 70's later today).

So without further ado, I present Ethan's "Bird Fever"






































And Ethan learning to use his "vernaculars" so he can spy on whatever birds we are lucky enough to attract (oh, please let there be at least a few!).

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are making me feel like quite a schmuck with all your awesome projects and ideas! I now keep a list of the things you do with Ethan...but to be honest(blush)...I have yet to try any of them! Although I am going to buy sunflower seeds when I get to the store!

mommy said...

You give me way too much credit! LOL

I feel like I don't do enough with him most of the time! *blush*