Wednesday, January 03, 2007

You Guessed Right!

Jamie and Claire got it right - I'm pregnant.

Baby number three: due date unknown. Took a test in November that was negative; waited a few more weeks; took another test while we were in Tennessee, that was defective and I didn't even get a control line (frustrating!!); took the third test New Year's Day and got a positive within about 5 seconds. It was really, REALLY positive.

So I don't know if the November test was a false negative, but I'm guessing it was.

I'm trying to get in to see a new Dr., the one I wanted for Aidan wasn't covered under our insurance at the time, but now she is. Yay! And I suppose we'll have to date the pregnancy with ultrasound, and as soon as I have a due date, I'll let you all know.

So that's the news!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh Oh Oh! How exciting! Can't wait to hear what your EDD is and to see those ultrasound pictures. *hint hint* ;P

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(((HUGS)))

Jamie said...

Now I can say CONGRATULATIONS without fearing I'm wrong:o)

kindra said...

Congratulations!

mommy said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

I think I'm finally starting to get over the shock and start to be excited!