Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Can You Guess?

Here are your clues:

1) A couple of days in Michigan, I literally could not keep my eyes open. I was fighting to not drift off to sleep sitting up in the middle of the day.

2) One morning in Michigan, while eating breakfast, I suddenly felt overwhelmingly nauseous. Thankfully, as quickly as it came, it passed, but these episodes continued to happen for the rest of the trip, becoming longer in duration and once even waking me up in the middle of the night.

3) I find myself lately craving healthy things like salad and fruit; things I haven't had a taste for since I got pregnant with Aidan (and the scale shows it, sadly).

Any guesses? Anyone?

3 comments:

Dave said...

I know! I know!

Jamie said...

OH! OH! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! OH! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW EXCITING! What a great way to start 2007!

CONGRATULATIONS!
(and if I'm wrong I'll REALLY feel like a dork!)

Claire said...

ROFL Jamie! The first thing I was going to say was, "CONGRATULATIONS, You're Pregnant!" But then I almost stopped myself because I thought, "What if I'm wrong?" :P

But, at the risk of being a dork,

CONGRATULATIONS Ami, Dave, Ethan, and Aidan! What an Awesome start to the New Year! :)