Monday, January 29, 2007

August 10

A due date! Finally!

I am 12 weeks, 3 days along. Give or take 4 days. And that could change as early as Wednesday, when I go in for a "real" ultrasound (this wasn't the "good" machine). Due date is August 10 (for now).

It feels so good to finally know what the heck is going on.

Now for names....it's obviously too early to know the gender, but I like to have a name picked out for each before we find out. We have the girl name, now we just need one for a boy.

And of course, I'm sure you figured out that's baby's first picture up there. The head is on the left.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

test

Jamie said...

Ok, sorry about that last comment. For two days I could not get a reply to post on your blog! So I didn't feel like typing the same thing out again before checking if it went through!

I love that little baby photo! What did Ethan think of it? I can't wait to hear your name choices. Both of your boys' names are just beautiful, I love them!

mommy said...

That's OK. Comments sometimes get a little wonky on here.

Thanks! :) Ethan loves it. I have it here on the desk in the office, and he looks at it a lot. He likes to hear about the baby.

Awww, thank you! We are still waiting to use the girl name we had picked out for Ethan. It keeps getting recycled every time. But I like to keep things balanced and have one of each beforehand. I'll make sure to post when we decide.

:)

Claire said...

I love this first baby picture. I can't wait to hear what baby names you have picked out. We always had a long list of names for each since we always leave the gender a suprise, and usually don't pick a name until we see the baby. LoL! Totally goes against the anal, neurotic planner in me. :P