Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Blog Find

So Dave's out playing softball, and I am here surfing blogs and chatting with Gail, when I come across this:

And all of the sudden the "Kids Mix" thing made a hell of a lot more sense, because I worked as a nanny for a few months in college, and that is exactly what the entire backseat area of your car looks like after a few days of accommodating a trio of hungry children.

I did eat it, and it was...not as awful as it sounds, but the whole time I had to fight the mental image of Quaker employees extracting this mixture from the minivan floor with a vacuum hose.



Click the link and check out the pictures that go with it to get the full effect. All I have to say is, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking Coke at the time, because I was laughing so hard, I would have most certainly snorted it through my nose, and we all know that hurts!

You HAVE to visit that blog. For the sake of that one entry alone, if you must, but I'm sure the rest of it is just as hysterically funny.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Wow, that is a huge compliment and that is so flattering - thanks!

You know, I'm a native Texan, born and raised until the age of 18 in San Antonio!