Monday, October 02, 2006

Too Much Time on My Hands

Monday Night Football. My husband lives for it. And college football. And when there's no football, there's always baseball, college basketball, or every now and then when times are lean, hockey. So there are usually at least two nights out of every week that I am left to my own devices.

Tonight I've been playing around on BlogThings. I'd seen other people do a ton of these on their blogs (sometimes to the exclusion of anything else), but I'd never tried it out.

Until tonight.

And now I'm addicted.

But I promise I'm not going to suddenly make this All About The Meme. I did, however, want to show you this, if for no other reason than to say, "You'd never guess it by reading my posts, now wouldja?!"

Your English Skills:

Grammar: 100%
Punctuation: 100%
Vocabulary: 100%
Spelling: 80%
Does Your English Cut the Mustard?

Go, Me (or would that be, "Go, I?")!

UPDATE: I also scored 7/10 on both 8th-grade Math and 8th-grade Geography, which is not stellar, but gives me hope for the whole homeschooling thing. Considering I took the quizzes cold, but I'll be relearning everything right along with the kids. *sigh*

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am often glad my dh isn't a sports fanatic...but you know what...he gets caught up in other things so easily that I too find myself with time to kill. At least now I have something to go look at rather than bidding on ebay auctions!!!

Kerrie said...

Oh no... I don't have any free time but this is too tempting to resist!
There goes my productivity!
(I promise I won't post the results of my English scores though.) ;-)