Monday, September 18, 2006

Spiders

Hopefully this will be the last you hear of the black widows.

Tommy just left our house. He sprinkled granules around the perimeter of the house for the earwig problem, took care of the ants, and....

he sprayed the everloving crap out of those spiders.

I haven't seen the black widows since the first time I noticed them. They also saw me, and ran away and that was that. I only knew they were there, and I knew they were big.

He sprayed in their nooks and crannies and crevices and holes, and they came out gasping for air. In short order they will be dead.

Here is the biggest of them:















3 comments:

NimrodSonOfCush said...

Arachnophobia. I hope you never see them again.

Jamie said...

UGGG! We have them too...although I haven't seen any yet. Several of my neighbors have killed some...and Tom saw one out back! But he missed it when trying to kill it. So I am now in hibernation!

mommy said...

I hope so too! Tommy's pretty thorough, so hopefully this will be the end of them.

Ooooh, Jamie! It give me goosebumps just thinking about those things! I don't blame you for wanting to hibernate. I feel like I have to watch where I step when I walk in and out of my house, and I hate that! I hope you never have to come across one of these things.