Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I was finally able to locate and download Will Ferrell as Harry Caray in the SNL skit Space: The Infinite Frontier. And there was much rejoicing! Yay!

I found the Jeff Goldblum one, but I understand there's also a Matthew Perry one and a Joan Allen one. I'd also like to find the one of him doing Harry Caray opposite Norm MacDonald on Weekend Update.

Regardless, I have one. One is plenty. I'm a happy, happy girl. I've watched it several times now, and it's STILL making me laugh.

Definitely odd. Definitely makes you go, "huh????" but highly, highly entertaining nonetheless.

(I had the link up here, but I discovered while searching YouTube for more skits, that there are copyright issues, and I don't want to get anyone it trouble. So sorry!)

No comments: