Friday, July 14, 2006

Cheap Sunglasses

Today one of my errands was Target, to get some presents for a birthday party and a baby shower this weekend.

The Dollar Spot was having a clearance - 75% off. And as you all may know, I am C.H.E.A.P! Which makes me an absolute sucker for Stuff I Can Get For A Quarter.

We started browsing, and I picked up a few things for Ethan: some glow-in-the-dark star stickers, a lobster bucket (he's a sucker for buckets), placemats...and then I saw them. Sunglasses.

Sunglasses for a quarter, people! Honestly, how could I not?

No, they aren't hip and stylish. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking they're going to turn anyone's head. But what they were, was $0.25. And I wasn't about to leave them there.

I even picked up a cute little Hawaiian-flower-print case to put them in. For how much? Say it with me now...

...for 25 cents.

So I've had my shopping fix. That should last me a few weeks. Until the next time I can load up on stuff from Target for 25 cents.

6 comments:

diet dilemma magmem stlye said...

Hi mommy, thanks for the visit and comment on my site. Ooh my goodness you sound like my daughter, she is a shopaholic and does so only with unbelievable savings. I hope this takes, I've been here before and my log in is never recognized for comments. Have a great day and try 2% it's easy to get use to. I read somewhere before about a milk called "Silk" and she swears by it for the whole family. God Bless you.

Jamie said...

How come MY Target didn't have a 75% off sale? I'm complaining!

diet dilemma magmem stlye said...

Hi mommy again. Thanks for the comment. I was adding a new site to my Blog Reads and came across your comment. Thanks for the heads up on it is hard to find. I don't know how to put links on my side bar. I did add a note at the bottom of the page as a reminder to anyone who stops by. This site hardly ever has visitors but I myself am choosy as to the ones I want to read. Bless you and your family.

Aunt Julia said...

Thanks for your comment in my blog.
By the way, i didn't know you can get such a good bargain and just to let you know, i also love discounts and good bargains..

NimrodSonOfCush said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. As for cheap sunglassess... I can't wear them. They hurt my eyes.

cheap sunglasses said...

hey the blog is really nice and i love to read the rich content.. anyway here you can get the nice glasses at the economic price just have a look over here and get the best of the best..
http://www.modsunglasses.com/