Thursday, June 29, 2006

Susceptible

I have got to stop visiting Amazon.

Every time I go there (to look up a book I heard about, for instance), I add at least a gazillion things to my wish list. Sometimes even more than that. If you can believe such a thing is possible.

And for each thing I add there are five or more recommendations for other things I might like, and then, hey, that looks interesting...wow, how cool...oh, I'd love that for Ethan....and before I know it, I've fallen prey to an onslaught of recommendations, reviews, and "he viewed/she bought" propaganda.

I can't help it. I'm weak.

Hi, my name is Mommy, and I'm addicted to my Amazon.com wishlist.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll stay away from ebay if you stay away from amazon ;o)

mommy said...

It's a deal.

Of course, it's easy for me to say that now, having already had my fix for today.

So let's just say it's a deal...until tomorrow. LOL