Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sometimes One Person Can Ruin All the Fun for Everyone Else

To the [stinker] who spammed the everloving [shoot] out of my comments just now:

Thanks alot, [goober]. I had to turn off comments for non-blogger people just because of you. So now people I know who come and read my blog but don't have a blogger account of their own? I won't be able to get any more comments from them. That [is really too bad].

[Stupid head].

(edited for language at the insistence of my mother, and in deference to my grandparents, who also read this blog and tend to be shocked by coarse language.)

UPDATED:

Comments are now back open for everyone. Except spammers (I hope).

A huge thank you to VA Mom for pointing out the word verification option to me. I was in such a tizzy, I missed it earlier.

3 comments:

Leslie Truex said...

Hi TX Mom,
When I started getting spam to my blog, I turned on the verification (they have type in letters) AND turned on the moderation. Now I get an email where I can approve or deny a comment post before its posted.

You can set it up in your Blogger back office.

VA Mom

mommy said...

Thank you so much! I completely overlooked the word verification thing!

I've done it.

Thanks again, you were a big help

=)

Snickle said...

Yayyyyyy!!!!

NOONE can deny me my moment to speak!!