Friday, May 05, 2006

Jury Duty













I just received a notice in the mail that I have been summoned for jury duty....

in Connecticut.

It's been almost a year since I lived in Connecticut. Goobers.

I was not expecting good customer service from the State of Connecticut - I expected to have to jump through hoops to get out of it. I called to find out what documentation they need from me as proof of my change of address, and a very nice lady changed it for me over the phone and laughingly told me I was definitely excused!

You know, though, I always thought it would be kind of fun to be called for jury duty, and now that I have been, I won't even get to actually go!

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOL! I remember one time I got a cancellation notice for jury duty then got the jury summons. Small town jurisprudence was so slow there.