Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Driving Skillz

Our extremely generous neighbors gave this to Ethan this weekend, since their daughter had outgrown it:
















It's powered by a rechargeable battery that's hidden under the seat. It has a "gas" pedal and everything. I'm completely enamoured of this thing!

But it's pretty obvious Ethan was born in Connecticut. He hopped on and promptly drove it into a wall.

He climbed off, saying, "I don't like that!" but after further deliberation announced to Dave that he wanted to "ride it in the road."

Sheah.

As if.

I'm thrilled that he has it - I think it's the coolest thing ever, and I'm unbelievably grateful to the neighbors for it - but I also think it'll have to be put up for at least a few months, until he's old enough to be able to understand what he's being taught about acceleration and deceleration, and the methods thereof.

No comments: