Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dear Mr. President

Dear Mr. President,

Anyone who knows me knows that no one comes between me and my weekly fix of 24.

Last night your little speech on immigration caused our DVR to get confused and to only record half of this week's episode. As there are only three episodes left this season, we are down to the wire and every second counts.

This, Mr. President, is a grave offense, and because of this you have lost my vote come the next election.

In resentment,

Mommy

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Oh, how horrid! I am lucky to live on the West Coast (lucky for once) and didn't have to worry about missing any of 24. I'm sorry for your loss! :)

mommy said...

Luckily we managed to download that episode from the web, and watched it on the computer a couple nights later.

I tell you...the lengths we will go to over here to make sure we're up-to-the-minute on all the happenings!

=D