Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Daylight Savings Time is of the Devil.

I hate DST. Loathe. Despise. Etc., etc.

It was bad enough when it was for 6 months out of the year. Now? It's going to be for 9.

Nine months of DST? Why bother changing it back for those other three months at all?

This man:















...is Fred Upton, R-Michigan. He is the man responsible for extending DST (yes he got himself a co-sponsor for his bill, but I don't hold a co-sponsor to the same level of responsibility). He is, therefore, the Antichrist. Because Daniel 7:25 tells us of the Antichrist, "And he shall ...think to change times and laws..." And we already know, as previously stated, that DST is a tool of the devil himself.

So there you have it.

Oh, and have I mentioned I have a strong, vitriolic hatred of DST? Because I do, ya know.

No comments: