Friday, March 24, 2006

Is Anybody Listening?

Apparently they do not listen well at our newspaper's offices.

I just got a call from our paper.

"I just wanted to check and make sure they've started your Sunday delivery."
"Yes, but..."
"OK, that's all we needed to know."
"Well, it was raining Sunday and our paper was soaked. We called and they said they'd send another but it never came."
"OK, but you DID get A paper on Sunday?"
"Well, yes, but..."
"OK, that's all we need to know. Thanks!"
*click*

Hey, no, thank you! That is one fantastic example of customer service right there!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Boy do you have my sympathies on this topic. I WRITE for our paper up here and STILL can't get one delivered about half the time. Not even a wet one! I don't know what it is about carrying newspapers around town and stuffing them in boxes that is so challenging, but it is obviously real difficult all over the country.