Friday, December 02, 2005

So I get a weekly "pregnancy tips" e-mail from Pregnancy Weekly. This week's tips have to do with "Rekindling the Romance During Your Pregnancy."

Now, keep in mind this is the list for week 34. I don't know if you know just how big a pregnant woman is at 34 weeks, but I can tell you. She's VERY big. And if you're reading this, and shouting at me, "Not me! I'm not/wasn't!" then I am sticking my fingers in my ears and not listening. I may even stick my tongue out at you as well.

The very first thing on the list....are you sure you're ready for this?

Take a long, leisurely bath together. Enjoy a glass of non-alcoholic sparkling cider or juice with sparkling water, and drop a cherry in it.

Pregnant women all over America are laughing their asses off right now. Just how big do you think our bathtubs are?

When I was pregnant with Ethan, we just had a regular old tub/shower combo, and I had to give up on baths at around 6 or 7 months, because there was simply no more room. I don't think we both could have fit together in that bathtub even NOT pregnant.

Now I have a garden whirlpool tub and I can still barely get in and out at this stage in the pregnancy.

And you want us to squeeze into a bathtub with another person?! Hahahahahahaha!!!

Oh, man, that was good. I needed that laugh today.

*wiping the tears from my eyes and walking away, shaking my head*

No comments: